The Pyrates of the Coast have been performing throughout the U.S and abroad for the last 20 years.
As professional and volunteer pirate performers, we've brightened the lives of thousands young and old over the years. Our pirate performers come from all walks of life but have one common goal: making sure everyone has a great time. And while we're anchored in the Pacific Northwest, we've appeared at festivals, events, celebrations and corporate events across the country and the Caribbean as pirate performers.
Just a few of the events we've been part of include a Pirate Feast for 400 corporate employees, a treasure hunt, a shipwreck dance, Mardi Gras Magic in Port Arthur, Texas and the Pirates in Paradise festival in Key West.
And what do we do at these events? We serve as roving pirate entertainers; mixing with the crowd, posing for photos, serving as goodwill ambassadors, making people relax and laugh and generally adding to the atmosphere. We can even bring black powder weapons and swordplay to your event to jazz things up. Everything we do is top quality, safe and audience appropriate. Think of it as a three-ring circus (without any clowns) filled with piratical entertainment and interactive excitement your guests will love!
See some of our event specialties...
Performing is in our blood!
Many of the Pyrates of the Coast are tried and true pirate performers who've been entertaining for more than 100 combined years. From one-on-one visits with guests to highly entertaining stage shows lasting an hour or more, the Pyrates know how to please a crowd with their music, humor, antics, jokes and free pirate treasures.
We even have pirate musicians who can perform a wide range of musical styles, from Jimmy Buffett and 60's folk to parodies, 50's hits, and of course, nautical songs. These seasoned professional pirates can perform on stage or roam the crowd along with the rest of the pyrates, performing impromptu songs to gathered guests in an intimate setting.
We Specialize in Community Service
Even though we're pirate entertainers, we're not just in it for the money. We are deeply involved in doing good deeds for our community, performing for non-profits, fundraisers, the elderly, sick children, special populations and any other group that needs a little pirate entertainment to brighten their event or clients' lives.
If you have a couple coins to throw our way to cover our expenses, that's great. If not, that's fine too. The smiles on the faces of the people we have the privilege to entertain is reward enough for us. We all have real jobs, so we don't need to make a living off pirating, especially when funds are so tight these days.
Some Of Our Previous Voyages for Clients
The Pyrates of the Coast are dedicated to providing clients with the highest quality pirate entertainment. Just a few of our most memorable adventures as rogues of the high seas include:
- Rusty Scuppers Pirate Daze
- Tacoma Maritime Festival
- A Pirate's Life For Us
- Ballard Fall Fishermen's Festival
- Anacortes Work Boat Races
- Spirit Mountain Casino, Oregon
(opening act for members of Jimmy Buffett's band)
- Green Turtle Cay Island Heritage Roots Festival
- Key Largo Pirate Fest
- John Levique Days
- Searle's Raid
- Treasure Coast Pirate Festival
- Pirate Gathering
- Insight Corporate Raid, Puerto Rico
- New Port Richey Orchestra Performance
- Day at the Park Opening Day, Altamonte Springs
- Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital visits
- Corporate Event Raid, Freeport, Bahamas
- Port Royal, Jamaica
- Bay Area Renaissance Festival
- Tourism Leader's Convention, Gaspar's Grotto
- Pirates in Paradise Festival
- Tall Ships Challenge, Seattle
- New Hope Valentine's Day Celebration
- DeLand Chamber of Commerce Pirate Party
- Sail Boston Tall Ship Regatta
- Fall Fishermen's Festival, Ballard
- Commencement Bay Maritime Festival, Tacoma
- Mardi Gras Magic -- Port Arthur, Texas
- KMTT Parrot Head Cruise benefitting the Seattle Aquarium
- The Ocean Spirit (cruise ship) with stops in Belize, Honduras, Cozumel, Roatan and Guanaja
- Hi-Yu Pirate Invasion
- Taste of West Seattle
- Highline Hospital Picnic
- Northwest AIDS Walk
- Park West Retirement Center
- Kinetic Sculpture Race
- Highline Hospital Christmas Party for patients
- A&E Horatio Hornblower Premier Event in Bay Area
- Port Orchard Care Center
- Ridgemont Retirement Center
- Liberty Shores Retirement Center
- Port Orchard Fathoms of Funs
- Weyerhaeuser's Pirate's Fest (corporate event)
- Cruise aboard the Lady Washington
- Great Pirate Party at the RockSport
- Northwest Folklife Festival
- Kids at the Bridge Fest